London, United Kingdom — Nov. 23, 2021 — Today, The Pokémon Company International revealed a mid-series trailer for “Pokémon Evolutions,” the new animated limited series created to celebrate 25 years of the global entertainment franchise. The trailer can be viewed here.
This eight-episode series takes fans on a journey through all the known regions of the Pokémon world explored in the popular core video games since their launch 25 years ago. Featuring the regions in reverse chronological order to their original discovery, each episode brings a fresh perspective to familiar Pokémon tales. So far, fans have been taken back to Galar, Alola, Kalos and Unova. The remaining four episodes will feature Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto.
Fans can catch up on the first four episodes of “Pokémon Evolutions” in preparation for the return of the series on December 2, exclusively on the official Pokémon YouTube channel and Pokémon TV.
- “The Champion” featuring the Galar region
- “The Eclipse” featuring the Alola region
- “The Visionary” featuring the Kalos region
- “The Plan” featuring the Unova region
- Thursday, December 2 — “The Rival” featuring the Sinnoh region
- Thursday, December 9 — “The Wish” featuring the Hoenn region
- Thursday, December 16 — “The Show” featuring the Johto region
- Thursday, December 23 — “The Discovery” featuring the Kanto region
For more information about Pokémon’s 25th anniversary celebrations, fans should visit Pokemon.com/25 and join the conversation online with #Pokemon25.
# # #
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. For more information, please visit www.pokemon.co.uk.