POKÉMON QUEST RPG NOW AVAILABLE FOR MOBILE DEVICES
Already a Smash Hit on Nintendo Switch, the Popular Pokémon Game Launches for iOS and Android Today
LONDON, UK —June 27, 2018—The Pokémon Company International announced today that Pokémon Quest is now available for download at no charge on the App Store and Google Play. The rambunctious action RPG first launched on Nintendo Switch in May and has captivated players, achieving more than a million downloads on the system worldwide.
Developed by GAME FREAK inc., Pokémon Quest takes players across Tumblecube Island, where everything’s a cube—including the Pokémon. Travel the length and breadth of the island hunting for treasure, battling with wild Pokémon, discovering unexplored territories, and even cooking tasty treats to tempt new Pokémon to join your party. Gameplay features of Pokémon Quest include:
- Battle by tapping—Pokémon Quest uses simple touch controls that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Befriend many Pokémon—Use items collected throughout expeditions to befriend a wide array of Pokémon.
- Create your Pokémon dream team—Partner with three of your Pokémon friends to battle through diverse environments.
- Pokémon unique to you—Use different Power Stones to personalize your Pokémon friends however you want and give them unique stats.
- Customize your base camp—Decorate your home with cute and fun collectibles that not only look good, but can provide in-game benefits.
Pokémon Quest also features in-app purchases that enable players to buy additional Power Stones and other useful items that can be used in the game.
For more information about Pokémon Quest, please visit: pokemon.com/uk/app/pokemon-quest/
To download Pokémon Quest for your mobile device, please visit:
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children’s entertainment properties in the world. For more information, please visit www.pokemon.co.uk.