Sept. 22, 2023 — The Pokémon Company International has released the latest expansion for the bestselling Pokémon Trading Card Game (TCG), Scarlet & Violet—151, available worldwide beginning today at participating retailers, including Pokémon Center, the premier online destination for official Pokémon merchandise in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
As a first for the Pokémon TCG, Scarlet & Violet—151 features all original 151 Pokémon from the Kanto region newly reimagined in Paldea, allowing Trainers a chance to collect and battle with some of the brand’s most iconic Pokémon through the lens of the Scarlet & Violet Series. The expansion features cards in Pokédex order and includes a variety of illustration rare and special illustration rare alternate art to showcase a new side of these Pokémon.
The following Scarlet & Violet—151 products are now available:
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Pokémon Center Elite Trainer Box (exclusively at Pokémon Center in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.): Includes 11 Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs; two copies of an illustration rare-style promo card featuring Snorlax, with one showcasing the Pokémon Center logo; and various gameplay accessories
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Elite Trainer Box: Includes nine Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs, one illustration rare-style promo card featuring Snorlax and various gameplay accessories
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Poster Collection: Includes three Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs, three promo cards featuring the Kanto first partner Pokémon and one full-size, two-sided poster featuring the original 151 Pokémon as well as the card illustrations of each Pokémon in the expansion
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Binder Collection: Includes four Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs and one nine-pocket album that holds up to 360 Pokémon TCG cards
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Booster Bundle: Includes six Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs
Trainers can also look forward to the following products launching in the future:
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Ultra-Premium Collection (available Oct. 6, 2023): Includes 16 Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs, one metal card featuring hyper rare Mew ex, one special illustration rare-style promo card featuring Mew ex, one illustration rare-style promo card featuring Mewtwo, one stitched-edge playmat featuring Mew, one deck box, one coin featuring Mew and various gameplay accessories
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Collection—Alakazam ex (available Oct. 6, 2023): Includes four Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs, one double rare-style promo card featuring Alakazam ex and two foil promo cards featuring Kadabra and Abra
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Collection—Zapdos ex (available Oct. 6, 2023): Includes four Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs, one double rare-style promo card featuring Zapdos ex, one foil promo card featuring Electabuzz and one oversize card featuring Zapdos ex
- Scarlet & Violet—151 Mini Tins (available Oct. 6, 2023): Includes two Scarlet & Violet—151 booster packs, one coin sporting one of 10 unique styles featuring the various Energy type symbols in the Pokémon TCG and one art card matching the tin
In addition, Scarlet & Violet—151 is now digitally playable via the Pokémon TCG Live app for iOS, Android, macOS and Windows devices. The expansion is available in the in-game shop, where players can redeem Crystals, earned by completing daily quests, for various Scarlet & Violet—151 products.
To join the celebration of the return of the original 151 Pokémon, Trainers can follow @Pokemon and @PokemonTCG and use #Pokemon151 on social media. For more information about the Pokémon TCG, please visit Pokemon.com/TCG.